General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests
- needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The latest news in Austin
- No. 10 Longhorns hold off No. 11 Baylor, move into 1st place in Big 12 standings February 4, 2023, 9:50 AM Texas interim head coach Rodney Terry and forward Dillon Mitchell (23) celebrate a win against Baylo...
- TxDOT preps for Central Texas icy roads after winter storm warning February 4, 2023, 2:54 AM TXDoT vehicles are pre-treating the roads in Central Texas ahead of a winter storm warning.TXDoT on ...
- Austin police investigating bank robbery near UT Austin February 4, 2023, 2:54 AM AUSTIN, Texas - Austin police are investigating a bank robbery near the University of Texas at Austi...
- No. 10 Longhorns hold off No.11 Baylor, move into 1st place in Big 12 standings February 3, 2023, 2:36 AM Texas interim head coach Rodney Terry and forward Dillon Mitchell (23) celebrate a win against Baylo...
- View all news in Austin
The last job offers in Austin
- Logistics & Warehouse Independent Contract Drivers A or B Local Regional or OTR and Next Day Pay Victory Driveaway
- Logistics & Warehouse CDL A Tank Drivers - $85K Coastal Transport
- Logistics & Warehouse CDL A Local Truck Driver - Immediate Opening Sysco
- Logistics & Warehouse CDL A Local Delivery Truck Driver Sysco
- View all jobs in Austin